♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Friday, June 25, 2010

Product Rave.... :))

I just wanted to do a quick blog post on these two products. I meant to include them in my last product rave post but i couldnt find them at the time.. I do tend to move things around the house alot rather than keeping it in the one place.. lol. Apologies for the poor quality in this picture by the way, my camera is a bit rubbish but i'l be getting a new one next month :))



So... Here we have V05 volumising spritz & Loreal Elvive colour protect serum

I use V05 volumising spray over damp hair, i just spray it all over the roots an blowdry. I like to blowdry my hair upside to dry the roots an add volume an then i style it as normal This really does boost volume, its soooo good!

Loreal Elvive serum is another product i add to damp hair. Its to protect colour but i dont use it for this purpose. My mum uses this all the time so i used some a few months back for the first time and couldnt belive how soft my hair was after styling. It felt like silk!! Needless to say i bought my own bottle and now i always use this after washing it without fail!! Its a serum slightly oily product but don't let that put you off..you only need a small amount, it goes a long way! I apply only to the ends of my hair and blowdry as normal. Two fab products i just love..!!

Kerrie xx


1 comment:

  1. i always find vo5 have decent products
    i use their curl boost spray and its lovely
    smells good too
    belle xx
    ellabellevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete