♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Haul - Hair accessories

Even though i can't buy much at the moment :( as i'm saving for london :)) I wanted to show you these cute hairbands i got last week. I love hair pieces sooooo much. I have an obsession with the 40's n 50's hair makeup clothes, music, you name it. So i love little hair pieces they can really add a vintage feel to any outfit. Ps: excuse the big messy hair.. no i havent just woke up :) In general i do prefer the messy undone look :))


This gold beaded hair band was from primark for €2 i think.. I love it, goes with everything.


This blue feather hairband is also from primark for €2. Really pretty, looks nicer when my hair is loosly tied back in a messy bun or around to one side..


This clip is from primark (again..lol) got 2 flower ones, an 2 denim ones in a pack for €1.50 not sure about the denim ones but love these flower ones..


My mum got me these ones from accessorize, dont know how much they cost, but i LOVE them, so pretty. so summery :)


Got this in claire's accessories for €3 i think. Love bows anyway an thought this red one was too cute..


And...finally... This is my trilby hat i bought weeks ago in primark (also known as pennys here)  I already mentioned this in my in's an out's post. I'd be on the hunt for a nice one for ages and couldnt see anything that caught my eye or looked okay on, but this one grabbed my attention, its a gorgeous navy an cream colour an unlike many others i tried really looks nice on. An best of all it cost like €5 or something, cant remember the exact price but around that mark. Delighted with it..! I'm sorry this isn't a better picture, my camera ran out of battery..x

Kerrie xx

2 comments:

  1. Love that trilby, so chic! The gold hairband looks lovely in your hair! can't beat primark for a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Love this hat so much! :) ah thank god for primark eh! x

    ReplyDelete