♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tag- What's in my handbag...?


I've been using this handbag non stop for the past two months. I do like to change my bag every couple of weeks normally but at the moment i'm going through a 'i have no decent bags' phase. An i did give a few old ones away to charity recently so i think i should buy myself a couple of sexy bags while i'm in london next month. :) This bag is from River Island, i think i bought it last January. It cost around €30. Its grey leather (not real leather) with plaited handles, fringes on the front and two side pockets.  So here is the contents of my bag..Last week i did do a little clear out so there's a 'little' less than normal in there, cos i usual carry everything but the kitchen sink.. :))



-So I have my makeup bag to the left..
-My red quilted purse
-Hairbrush to add volume
-Notepad
-Jo Malone Honeysuckle & Jasmine purfume
-Body shop Body Butter
- Sure deoderant
-Flower hair clip
- Random receipts
- Nurofen
-Topshop purple purse for change
-Rimmel lasting finish foundation
-White plastic watch from next
-Optrex eyespray
-Eyedrops for red irritated eyes..cos i had quite bloodshot eyes recently
-Loose change at the bottom of my bag
-Chap-ice Lip balm
-Barry M nail varnish in mint green
-Couple of spare batteries for my camera which i always carry
-Gold heart long necklace from primark just in case :)
-Flower stud earrings from topshop
-Pearl white drops for veneer looking teeth, dont know it i like it yet
-calculater
-Classic Ipod


My cute cherry makeup bag from primark



- Revlon Blush in Tawney peach
-Benefit Brow set in light
-Revlon colorstay for oily/combination skin in 220 Natural beige
-Benefit High beam
-Mac Matte Bronzer
-Jane Iredale powder brush
-Primark Kabuki brush
No 7 Concealer brush



-Rimmel Max flash mascara
-Rimmel Kohl pencil in jet black
-Jemma kidd eye brightner pencil in white
-Nail file
-Eylure Eyelash curler
-Jemma kidd tweezers
-Mac Satin Taupe eyeshadow
-Revlon sunset/sunrise eyeshadow quad
-Rimmel Black matte eyeshadow
-Mac Eyeshadow in Bitter
-Rimmel Moisture lipstick in Vintage pink
-Mac Hue lipstick

Now i realise this might seem a bit excessive when i'm just going about my daily business but i always think   
' What if.. in case..?' lol. Does anyone else carry far too much makeup on a daily basis than is needed? I know some girls that only carry lipgloss and a mascara or something..i wish i could be like that, But i can't..Therefore my bags often weigh a ton.. :)) but i probably wouldn't have it any other way.

I tag all my followers!!


Kerrie xx


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is alot of stuff in your bag! Wish I could carry alot more stuff in my bag but it gets too heavy and I get arm ache lol, so I only carry what i need now! Love that grey bag! I think I will have to do post like this at some point too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! you carry so much in your bag! I hate when my bag weighs too much otherwise I would probably carry the same amount! Thanks for the comment by the way, its awesome to see another Irish girl on here!
    I usually use professional tan and an a spray tanning machine at home but I ran out, it's such a pain because it's my favorite tan and postage for the salon-sized bottles costs so much, i'm trying to hold out on buying more until the beauty exhibition in October (VAT free and no postage costs!)..i'll probably give in before then! xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @StyleFrost & @pearlslaceandruffles -

    Lol i do carry ridiculous amounts in my bag, i kno lol! its actually quite shameful, haha! I think its because i really like big bags, an althou i dont mean to put that much in, it gradually builds u. But yes..it does weigh too much now so i think i'm going to have to start getting strict with myself an leave wat i dont need at home. lol xx

    ReplyDelete