♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Need my mojo back....... :))

Its been a week since my last blog post..! Apologies..! I've really got into this blogging lark in the past month, i really love doing it, But..this week however i have been feeling a lil under the weather..so blogging took a back seat. I did really want to do some OOTD pics and makeup looks etc, but you know yourself when your not feeling the best the last thing you wanna do is take pics of yourself an post them for everyone to see..! I can't do any new shopping hauls at the moment either because.. i wont allow myself to go near the shops right now ( i can't 'window shop'..its not natural to me lol) as i'm off to London next month for a week so i'l enjoy a big, fabulous shopping spree then....but until then as in the words of miss winehouse....i say no no no....

But there is many more ideas for blog posts so i will defin get some up tommorrow.. :)))

Kerrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment