♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Monday, July 5, 2010

My week under the covers

So..i havent done a blog post in what feels like ages..! As you can see from the title of this post i spent most of the past week in bed and not because i had a hot man to keep me company :) but i've had the flu all week :(( I started getting 'cold' like symtoms last weekend, usual runny nose, sore throat etc. I am often prone to colds so thought no more of it..but my god did it escalate quickly! By wednesday i woke up barely able to move, my head was pounding, my temperature was up which my lovely mummy took for me (she's a nurse anyway so always has those things in the house!) bit of a fever, an other fluey symtoms. So long story short..i havent been online at all really. I spent few days laid up, finally feeling a bit better, still a little flued up but i certainly dont feel as bad as i did a few days ago.

I always associate flu with the winter..but obviously not, can happen anytime. Havent had a bad flu like that in a couple of years, so needless to day i've been feeling dam sorry for myself lol! And.. as much as i quite enjoyed my mum bringing me nurofen, cups of lemsip & homemade soups..i guess i have to return back to reality now.. ♥

Kerrie xx

3 comments:

  1. glad you are feeling better sweets:)
    i want some home made soup!
    belle x
    www.ellabellevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flu is horrible! Hope you feel better soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks girlie's, it means alot!..xx

    ReplyDelete