♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Monday, June 21, 2010

Products rave...


These are just some things i have been loving this past month or so.

-Elnett Very Volume Hairspray in extra strength: I Love hairspray.. I love big hair. So i must always have a can or 2 or 3 :) in the house. I have tried a good few different brands before especially in the past few months, i thought that i should see what else in on the market an if they're any good, but i always come back to elnett. An this volume one is my fave!! Its strong an holds my hair in style alot longer than any others i've tried. Its light so i can brush or style it out afterwards or the next day without having to wash it too often to get the hairspray out. I hate that hard wirey feel to the hair alot of hairsprays can leave behind, this doesnt do that to my hair. I backcomb a fair bit, an this is the only one that holds it place for through the night! I always carry a small tin in my bag too for emergencies! :)

-Primark Blending brush: I bought this about a month, i just saw it for like €1.50 or something and thought i'd try it. At least if it was rubbish i wouldnt have wasted money for that price. But to my surprise..i really like it!! It has two sides to it, one is slanted an the other is a usual biggish brush for blending. Its sooooo soft and it has shed on hair yet! Its great for blending, does the job. An cost practically nothing.. Bonus!! x

-Johnsons 3 in 1 facial cleansing wipes for dry an sensitive skin: Wipes arent the best thing to cleanse with, but to remove excess makeup before washing my face or even after a night out when all you wanna do is fall into bed these are dead handy to use. I have always had oily spot sprone skin, but a few months ago i finally saw a dermatologist and he put me on Roaccutane which is a strong medication for acne, its the only thing nearest to a cure there is! Its working like a dream, But it has dryed out my skin quite a bit and its got very sensitive so i had to abandon alot of trusty cleansers i previously used as they really stung my skin too much! Even simple wipes that are meant to be for sensitive skin an contain 'no alcohol' didnt work, my skin would sting too much i just couldnt use them. These johnson ones are great thou, they don't sting in the slightest an they remove all my makeup an cleanse more than i thought they would. Love them!

-Lee Stafford Beach babe sea salt spray: I'm aware i could probably make this myself for free..! But i came across this in boots a while ago an thought i'd try it. I have naturally curly hair not tight curls or anything just big curls/waves so sometimes if i dont want to do a whole lot to my hair i spritz it with this an give it a little scrunch, shake it up a bit an wollaaa.. I look like i spent the day at the beach..! Love that sufer type hair! lol Really pleased with this product :)) x

Kerrie xx

3 comments:

  1. I love Elnett :) I've tried the Johnson's wipes and they're nice but have you tried the No7 face wipes in the blue packet? They're amazing and you can get them for about £2 when they have those £5 off vouchers going.

    Kat x www.clickandmake-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i haven't tried them. They good? yeah those vouchers really make it worth it dont they cos no 7 can be a overpriced for their quality. Must try the wipes thou.. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i should try these thanks for suggestin. Visit my blog to win a fun contest I am having right now
    xx
    Sahi
    www.barelyvogue.com

    ReplyDelete