♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Friday, June 11, 2010

Hairstyle of the month: Michelle Williams


I saw this picture a couple of weeks ago..an thought woooww!! I've been a fan of michelle williams ever since the first ep of dawson's creek, she's always been blonde and has had many styles over the years but i gotta say this one has the wow factor. She has gone for a stunning whiter blonde than her usual golden shade, its quite short at the back with a long sweeping fringe. For most of us this haircut would be hard to carry off, but with her faceshape she does it effortlessly.

If i ever had the courage to cut alot of my hair off this would be the haircut i'd go for..But..as a girl whos had long hair all her life i dont think that day will ever come.. For example i was at the hairdressers in late march, my hair was very long an feeling alittle lank so instead of getting my usual 2 inches off i said to my hairdresser as she was showing me how much to take off..a little bit more...er...a lil more...erm maybe a little more.. :) When it was blowdryed only then i realised omg.....its short!! granted i wanted something new, and for goodness sake it was by no means short it just met my shoulders But in my world it was short!! tooooo short!!
So needless to say i'm currently growing it.. But note to self in the future i may brave it an go for shorter styles yes But.. I will know exactly what i want well before hand AND i will think about it properly an not get it cut on a whim whilst sitting in the hairdresser's chair thinking...mmm maybe i'l go for smthing different? :))

Kerrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment