♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gosh primer: yay...or...nay...??

I bought Gosh Primer last week never used it before so thought i'd give it a go...But...so far i'm not loving it
:( I have combination/oily skin and quite often get breakouts. I found that while Gosh primer felt amazing when applied to my skin, once the foundation was on it caked abit around my problem areas, and throughout the day there was no change my skin still looked dry an flakey in those areas like my chin.

So i guess i know now not to apply this to any problem areas an just to the main parts of the skin cheeks nose forehead etc, but judging this product in general i didn't really get any longer out of my makeup than i would have if i had no primer on so needless to say so far... i'm a little disppointed but i have only used it for a week so really don't want to make up my mind just yet, will need to give it a chance..

Has anyone else used Gosh primer? How did you find it?

Love Kerrie xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi you've got a lovely blog.
    Heard a lot about Gosh nail polishes but never used the primer...check out my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i had a sample of the Primer and I took it off it felt fine but defiantly caked! Try it using a little moisturiser first then leave it for about 5/10 mins then apply your foundation lightly using your finger in circle motions. But yeah I didnt like this one either, i use a Sephora one but I got it in France :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, i really like the gosh primer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls.. yeah i think i better give gosh primer another chance...lol. I'l make sure my skin is well moisturised before i apply it next time.. :)) xx

    ReplyDelete