♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Sunday, September 5, 2010

TAG: About me

1. What is your favorite fashion magazine??

As bit of a magazine junkie i often buy Cosmopolitan, Company, Instyle & look magazine. I stopped reading mag's like closer, now & reveal, they print so much rubbish. And they always writing stories on jordan, kerry katona etc which frankly i dont wanna read about. I cant stand these people who milk fame for doing nothing. The word 'celebrity' is wasted on them. Rant over... lol!

2. Who is your fave singer/band??

My taste in music is certainly varied, i like a bit of everything. My fave band is Muse. My ex got me into them an i just adore them, they are simply brilliant. Others bands i like are Kasabian, some u2 songs not all..lol, the killers, black eyed peas, snow patrol,  florence & the machine. Also i love lady gaga, eminem, james morrison, rihanna, beyonce, cheryl cole, michael buble... & many many more..

3. Who is your favourite Youtube guru??

The ones i watch on a regular basis are: Laura: Lollipop26, Sara:Swalkermakeup, Tanya:pixi2woo, Nic and Sam : Pixiwoo, Deanne: Deanne5253

4. What is your favourite makeup product??

Mac irridescent powder in silver dusk, Costa chic lipstick, Clinique even better foundation, Benefit bad girl lash, Essence shadow in wild berry, Clinique gel liner.. Aww so many more i could write the list is endless.. :)

5. Where would you like to live??

This is a tough one. I love London my home town! seen a good few cities but London is by far the best! biased i kno... :) I would love to live in LA, Italy somewhere like Verona, Edinburgh cos everyone says its one amazing place! nice holiday home on one of the greek island perhaps? There are a ton of places i wouldnt say no to... :)

6. What is your favourite film??

Love the Twilight Saga..! big big fan! Erm aside from that i like sleepers, shawshank redemption, public enemies, the notebook, pretty woman, dirty dancing.. all the classics!

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own??

I'd say about 45 ish.. roughly. possibly more.. :P

8. What is your favourite colour??

I like quite exotic colours like coral, turquiose etc. I think on me blues suit me alot, most compliments i've had have been when i'm wearing blues like an electric blue dress or something. I quite like fushia too.


                  ♥ I tag all my followers to do this tag.. its fun!!! ♥

Love Kerrie..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment