♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Barry M nail varnish in 306 Blueberry ♥


I got this yesterday unexpectedly while scanning the makeup stands in boots. I did wonder to myself 'can i justify yet another blue nail varnish?' But... Yes i can!! I geninely have no other blues like this in my collection, i mean i have a few but nothing like this shade. Highly pigmented, one coat could be enough, i always put two coats on! Its a stunning pastel sky blue-exactly what i have been after!

I lovvvvvvve this... ♥
Kerrie xx

3 comments:

  1. such a lovely colour!i need a blue like this,all the blues i have are pastel-esque:)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute clothes!..I want to go on a diet too!

    have a great weekend!

    <3 Shelly from vyile.blogspot.com...don't be afraid to follow and share the love:)

    ReplyDelete