♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Monday, August 30, 2010

mmmm my lovely red beauty....x


I bought this lovely red bag in Oasis last week. I had been eyeing it up for a while so finally decided to just buy it an be done dribbling over it! :) Now... i really think these pics are not really doing it justice.. it does look waaaaaay nicer in real life. Its such a classic shape and colour, very simple an sheek, its not a bag thats gonna date. This bag also comes in black, tan and i think a blue one which i saw a while ago, but this vibrant red was my favourite so i couldnt resist.. It looks quite small in these pics but it is really big.


Please note..I would not wear a pink top with a red bag outside of the house btw..thats one colour clash gone too
far, lol!
 

I ♥ it...

Kerrie xx

1 comment: