♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yikes....one whole month since my last post??? oooppsie...

Admitedly today i logged on for what seemed like so long since i was last here..an yes its been one month!!
I feel like a very bad blogger... :(( There's no excuse!!

well okay there is......  :) For the last 2 weeks i have been in London my home town! I did some makeup training, caught up with friends, shopped till i dropped.. you get the picture..! So needless to say the only time i did get online was to quickly check my emails an er facebook...lol an that was it. Leading up to london i was working flat out as well so had little time for blogging. Anyway I'm back now an going to get off my ass an get blogging! I do enjoy it but i'm not the best at managing my time so that always seems to be my problem :))



Anyhoooooo.. I had a FABULOUS time in London..Its such a vibrant city i almost forgot how incredible it really is. An now i'm back in Ireland i have the blues this week because i'm already missing the place an my friends very much..but heyho..back to reality.. Bought a good few makeup bits that i'm loving so blog posts on that to follow..... :)

Kerrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment