♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August In's & Out's :)

In's:

Dresses: So yes while many of us girls loves our dresses over the summer period as i have.. i'm finding them more practical at the moment rather than just cute. After a summer of holidays, eating whatever i like, bbq's etc..needless to say i've gone up a few pounds on the scales.. :(( an its so much easier to wear a dress than say jeans, dresses sit well on me, i dont feel i have to 'breathe' in all day, they're comfy, an more importantly they're pretty! 

Twilight: Okaaay..i know i'm a bit late on the bandwagon but i'm finally here...! When the big phenomenon that is Twilight took off..i simply had no interest in it. As far as i was concerned it was just another vampire film. Then the bigger the films got, an they're following of course i started to get curious.. maybe i made up my mind about the film a little prematurely? Everyone i spoke to said they were brilliant an they were avid fans. So I rented out Twilight and New moon only about a month ago, had the house to myself watched them back to back an yes now i too am a HUGE fan...!! I cannot believe i didnt see it sooner! Roll on Breaking Dawn... :))

Benefit Bad Gal lash Mascara: OMG..... Love Love Love this mascara!! I'm very fussy about mascaras, i've tried so many over the years, some i've liked some not so much, none of them has wowed me thou, until now.... I was in London couple of weeks ago an bought this (its cheaper there than here in Ireland) I had heard of it but was swayed to buy it after watching 'pixi2woo' aka Tanya Burr on Youtube.. Her lashes looked amazing an said it was down to this mascara so of course i had to buy it!! However i never have great expectations with mascaras, but this i knew after one coat was Amazzing!! Thickens, lengthens, Its soo black..i'm in love with it!! I will do a review on it in the coming days :)

Hair colour: So i'm about to change my hair colour.. well it wont be an over night thing but i am in the process of fading it out as we speak. I have had a plum tone in my hair for like 2 years now, i do like the colour but its time for a change. I always feel i have to bronze up somewhat to be able to carry it off as its so dark. I want to go back to my natural colour or a shade very close to it.. my natural hair is a light brown/dark blonde. I would be nice to see it again as i have dyed my hair different colours for yrs an yrs, i always got restless with it. But now i would like something very low maintance an a bit more natural. I was told 'head n shoulders' is good for stripping colour so i'l be using this for about a couple of months. I need to fade it out as much as i can an then i'l take a trip to the salon to get my new colour.. :) Time for pastures new an i...Can't wait!!

Out's:

Eating Junk: As i said above i have put on a few pounds in the past couple of months but i'm uncomfortable with it so it needs to come off and fast! lol. I have been eating an awful lot of rubbish lately so thats got to stop for one, and i've also been very lazy..ie noooo exercise of any sort! my cousin has just signed up for a marathon which puts me to shame :( i am lazy at the mo an the idea of pounding the treadmil is off putting!! But i do have to get back into it.. i wont be signing up for any marathon thou..! I hate running..so any exercise but that me thinks.. :) I might do a little diet an exercise progress update on here as often as i can..thats if i get that far, fingers crossed!! :)

Breakouts: I'm sooooo over spots..! I'm getting a few around my jaw an lip at the moment. The past few weeks i have been quite clear so its annoying. I did start using Mac Studio Fix foundation which i've heard from many people causes breakouts. Wheather its this or not i'm not sure.. i might stop using it for a week maybe an see if that makes a difference, will keep you posted..!

Hot drinks: I dont know about you..but i just cant seem to drink tea in the summer?? I Love cold drinks esp icey cold.. I still have a morning coffee to wake me up but thats it for the day now. I used to have a few cups an then a couple of cup's of tea throughtout the day but it doesnt seem right in the summer for some reason.. unless its a cold grey day then thats ok... :))

Fake tan: The one tan i loved is starting to look a bit orange on me :( I've not idea why. Or maybe i just didnt notice before.. So at the moment i'm enbracing my natural pale self..besides its almost autumn now anyway so with all the layers for winter tan wont be priority. However i would still like to test some new ones out.. What tan do you use?? If you have any recommendations that would be great!!


Lots of love

Kerrie ♥ xx

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about eating too much junk and exercise, I'm the same, just eaten a whole load on holiday, oh dear! I think I will try get back into my pilates. I'm the opposite with hot drinks, I cannot live without my green and mint tea, was even drinking it in rome and it was 32 C!

    ReplyDelete