♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tag- Would you rather..?

1.Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or Nice hair and no make-up?


Messy hair and no makeup 100%! I don't actually like neat hair. To me it looks a bit plain an too put together. Plus there is not a hope i could go out without makeup on. Firstly i don't have good skin, i often get breakouts so i could never feel confident just wearing a tinted moisturiser for example, i need coverage. Besides i enjoy putting makeup on its part of getting dressed for me, so even if i had perfect skin i think i'd still want to wear makeup daily.I'm not one of these girls who likes looking bare faced. I ♥ makeup!


2.Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?

I'd prob shave my eyebrows off.  My lashes are fairly long, an i lovvvve dolly looking lashes so i dont think i could cope without my lashes!


3.Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?

 MAC i guess cos we don’t have Sephora in Ireland, but If we did i'd prob say sephora cos i've been in one in new york an fell in love! they have so many different brands an products i could have spent a whole day in there!

4.Would you rather wear lipgloss/lipliner look or 80’s perm?

neither... :( But i'd have to say i'd rather the perm over the dodgy lipliner! I have naturally thick curly hair so i know how to handle it anyway, would have that any day over a clear lipgloss an like brown liner or smthing!! euww


5.Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?

Overdone blush..! which i'd say i'm guilty of sometimes and i should know better! Foundation line definatly not!! If your foundation doesnt match ur skintone, you can still carry it off.. just add a little bit to the neck area an blend.. blend...blend... There is NO need for the line under the chin!


6.Would you rather wear MC Hammer pants or biker shorts in public?

MC hammer pants...!! I actually bought some the other week.. Well they're black harem pants but they look great on! My cousin's fault really, she told me on facebook she got some, i laughed so much an posted the MC hammer video of 'cant touch this' to her profile.. then i saw them on her an knew i had to buy some, they were so nice!But they're not the shiny silver baggy ones you might be picturing! lol. Biker shorts lol! Never. Used to wear them as a child..if they come back in fashion (which i think they have) i won't be participating! :))

7.Would you rather have a bad orange-y spray tan or really weird tan lines that can’t be covered?

Ooooh tough one. Well i guess i'd rather be orange than have tan lines..cos that would just look dirty which is worse in my opinion. Orange isn't a good look but it'l fade.. I'l  have to shower 4 times in the day or something to try an fade it..

8.Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair colour?

Bad hair colour! I've dyed my hair since i was 14 (i'm 26 now) so I've had many dodgy dye jobs in the past but i was able to fix it myself or in the salon. I hate it when i get a bad haircut, i have to cope with that for months before it starts to look half decent again. I have mostly had long hair all my life so when too much it cut off i get really upset over it! lol

9.Would you rather have youtube or twitter taken away forever?

Twitter. I have an account but i'm not obsessed with it, but I do love youtube

10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?

I'd rather give up using brushes.. There were such things are hands before brushes came along..so we're all quite capable of applying makeup with just our fingers. Can even be the best way with certain products.
ps I would Never give up mascara....! :))


What would you rather do?

I tag everyone, all my followers an anyone who reads this.

Kerrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment