♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Monday, May 24, 2010

Who am i..?? lol

I've just realised that since i've put up a few posts i havent said anything about meself...doohh... :))

So.....my name is Kerrie, i'm 26yrs old, single and i live in Ireland. Born to irish parents, i grew up in london and moved here with family few yrs ago. I am a jack of all trades...lol.. well no but i have had different jobs over the yrs, i've worked in retail, admin, beauty, and hospitality. You could say i am a bit restless when it comes to jobs i like to change careers an move on to the next thing every so often... like a true gemini :) !! x

I am a trained beauty therapist but my prefered area of interest is makeup..! I have always loved makeup for as long as i can remember but i've really got obsessed with it in the past say 4 or 5 yrs. Its made me realise that makeup is where its at and thats what i want to pursue. I did basic makeup when i was in beauty training but nothing too advanced so i am doing a small course this summer to up my skills, its with some fantastic make up artists so i really cannot wait!! and hopefully soon i'l start working as a freelance makeup artist.. :)

Not much else to tell really... I love films.... cinema/dvds whateva..i'm a real film buff, Love watching stand up comedys or classic sitcoms like open all hours, only fools n horses etc..  after all laughter is the best medicine! love magazines spent waaay too much on them but look forward to buying them each wk so i can sit dwn with my cuppa and read about celebrity gossip and new trends. Love fashion n shopping like most girls do..i really like looks from the 40's & 50's, anything vintage or retro.. celebrities styles i like pixie-lott, mary-kate olsen, vanessa hudgens, katy perry an many more.. love cooking/baking.. love desperate housewives, did watch lost few yrd ago was so addicted but i "lost" track somewhere down the line and havent seen it since..lol but what with it coming to an end i am curious again..what else is there? oooooh  an u should kno..johnny depp........ my one an only...lol .. i might mention him a couple of hundred times on here i cant help it, he's my love.....i adore everything about him!!lol..x

anyways thats all for now....

Kerrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment