♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New dress for the wkend... :D


So.. I'm heading out saturday with some cousins and friends for birthday drinks, i turned 26 last sunday but had a fairly quiet-ish wkend with family so going to go a wee bit mad this coming wkend..lol. I hadnt planned to buy anything new as i actually have loads of dresses in my wardrobe, some still with tags on never been worn... oops.. But..i had to pop into the city this morning to pick up some hair an makeup essentials and of course couldn't resist having a snoop around topshop, river island, new look etc etc.. Of course i had to see a few things i liked when i "didnt" want anything. I ended up buying this gorgeous dress in topshop for only €38 euro...which isn't bad for topshop. Now it doesn't look much here nor did it on the hanger and i really didnt think it would suit my figure But..i tried it on anyhow and Loved it!! Its soooooo nice on, not bulky at all, very sheer satin material. The ruffles aren't fussy at all as i thought they might be on, very soft an light. They had this in white, navy, peach, beige and a greyish one. This pic here is of the grey one, but you get the jist..! I orinally wanted a "nude" tone dress as nudes are everywhere an i love it..but the peach wasnt that nice in this dress, so i bought the beige, my mother thought the colour was a bit dull..but once the tan is on, some accessories it will look soo great! I just dont know what shoes to wear with it.. ? I had planned to wear my black ankle boots with whatever i wear but this was before i got the dress an now i'm not sure if it goes with it so well.. maybe i should wear nude-ish platform heels? hmmmm decisions, decisions....lol

I will post some pics of the outfit on the wkend...

Kerrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment