♥ Sugar Baby ♥

vintage, makeup, pearls, cupcakes, old glamour, fashion, paris, tea, movies, lace.....an all things pretty..... xxx

Monday, May 31, 2010

Tag- Would you rather??

-Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?

I guess intelligent, but i wouldnt say no to being extremley beautiful either..!lol x

Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?

I'd go without washing my hair! euuw..couldnt possibly go without brushing my teeth.
Be Rich or Famous?

I think i'd rather be rich than famous then i'd buy a nice house, car or 2 lol, endless amounts of clothes & makeup :D ... You can be famous for the wrong things too so i'd be wary of that.

Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?

Oooooh i dnt like this question!! i love both equally..!! lol..but i think i'd have to go with shoes cos migod do i love shoes...i love makeup but i wouldnt have to have an Amazing collection just my essentials!:))

Be able to sing or be able to dance?

Dance definatley.. i did 10 years of dancing so i'm quite passionate about it.. :)

Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?

Desert Island.. I can just imagine it now... paradise... mmmmmm!! sounds heavenly..

Have a Computer or a TV?

I wanna say TV but then again i dnt think i could cope without my laptop, i panick if i dont have access to internet..... lol!
Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?

neither :(( but i guess if i ad to pick one then stripes..

Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?

Mug...!!!
Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolate?

oh i dnt kno.. :( flowers look good, choc's taste good...! er i'l go with chocolates cos they're jus yummy!!

Have a hug or a kiss from someone you love?

Hug i think, they're really comforting, cant beat a nice long hug..!

Wear Converse or Stilettos?

Stilettos..Havent worn converse in yrs an yrs..!

Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?

OMG Johnny depp of course...!! my one an only..! there's no comparison in my eyes! Mr depp is the coolest, sexiest man on the planet an i lovvvvvvvvvvvve him!! ;) x

Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?

Fairy, then i coud have pretty wings an fly... yeeeeee

A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?

Coffee i'd say, i'm more of a coffee drinker than tea esp in the morning afternoon.

Pink nails or Blue nails?

I'm gonna say blue, i love pink nails but I also over vibrant colours an pastels that are a bit different from the usual reds an pinks.

Live somewhere sunny or somewhere cold?

Oh somewhere sunny plzzzzzzz...! Ireland is always cold :((

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?

House defin..

Be kind or funny?

Kind. I cannot obide rudeness or no manners.

Eat Sweets or Cake?

Oh tough one! i love both!! but i think i'l choose cake.. :)

Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?

Tarantula i think.. not that i would want to but i really hate snakes.. i'm soooo scared of them! they're just so slimy an creepy, aaaahh i hate them!!

Wear a necklace or a ring?

I like necklaces an have loads But.....i also Love statement rings..!! so yea it has to be rings..not loads just one Big statement piece

Laugh or Smile?

Laugh.... i laugh all the time! its the best feeling!
Be hated or be a hater?

Be hated i think. I am sensitive so i wouldnt want to be hated but i'd rather that than be a hater, cos those people are just pathetic.

Wear Pearls or Beads?

Pearls.. I wear pearls alot. Love them
If you had to chose,lose your sight or your hearing?

Hearing.. I'd just hate to lose my sight, imagine not being able to see anything! god no..

Have lots of money or lots of friends?

Friends.. who needs money when u have great friends?

Love or be loved?

Ah i duno lol.. i cant choose :( So..Both!!

I tag everyone who reads this... :)

Kerrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment